International visitors are a huge opportunity for both metro and regional tourism businesses to increase their visitation and occupancy with visitation from international visitors all year round and 7 days a week, enabling increased visitation during the quieter times of the year and also midweek when many tourism businesses are generally a little quieter. You may already have some international guests visiting your business, however, having a targeted international marketing/tourism trade strategy will enable you to increase the number of international visitors in a relatively short timeframe.
Entering the international marketplace can feel like starting over. New faces, places and expectations create an environment that feels (and is) very foreign for businesses that have had a mostly domestic audience. We’ll work closely with you to cut through the confusion and streamline your approach to international marketing/trade marketing.
When engaging Chatterbox Marketing to assist and represent your business internationally, you’re accessing over 20 years of relationship building with international travel agents specialising in selling Australian holidays, International wholesalers and Inbound Tour Operators. With a focus on results led learning, we bring your business into the global fold, introducing you as a trusted experience with a history that reflects your established business rather than a new face in town.
From start to finish, we lead the way from identifying the right global opportunities through to developing appropriate experiences and products and arranging the appropriate sales networks for your business. We can act as behind the scenes consultants assisting you or front-facing, leveraging our strong networks and relationships to showcase your business at trade events or international sales visits.
We’ve helped our clients:
- Develop culturally appropriate products and experiences for various international markets
- Develop appropriate commission structures
- Attend international trade events and sales roadshows on behalf of our clients
- Develop relationships with international partners including Inbound Tour Operators, International Wholesalers and Travel Agents specialising in Australian holidays
- Develop international sales presentations and sales kits
- Develop international wholesale rates
- Develop language / culturally specific collateral
- Co-ordinated and hosted international tourism trade and media visits for businesses
While entering the International Tourism Trade arena can seem quite confusing and costly, we ensure you do things correct from the start in an efficient way for optimum results for your business.