When the Victoria Tourism Industry Council looked to launch their own state-based tourism industry conference in 2014, they turned to Chatterbox to help.
Bursting onto the scene with a game-changing message, the Vic Tourism Conference has been a touchstone for the industry ever since.
Check out our favourite videos from the campaign:
About the Victoria Tourism Industry Council (VTIC)
Victoria Tourism Industry Council (VTIC) is the peak body for Victoria’s tourism and events industry.
They provide the latest news and information, connections to tourism and events professionals, accredited training and invaluable employer advice to help businesses thrive and avoid potential pitfalls.
Chatterbox Marketing delivered the following services for the 2014 and 2015 Vic Tourism Conference:
- logo design and development;
- videography, including scripting and production;
- printed collateral;
- social media campaigns;
- email marketing;
- postal / direct mail campaign;
- website set-up, content creation and maintenance; and
- an ambassador program, featuring stalwarts from across the Victorian tourism industry.