Throughout late 2019 and into 2020, Chatterbox Marketing worked collaboratively with the Mitchell, Murrindindi and Strathbogie Shire Councils to produce a bold promotional tourism campaign.
What was the campaign all about?
There's no giant pineapples, coastal views or cute penguins in and around the towns of Nagambie, Seymour, Tooborac, Marysville, Euroa and Yea.
There’s just down to earth hospitality, epic scenery, untouched wilderness, boutique wineries, breweries, plenty of history, a few crystal - clear lakes and some quiet fishing spots.
Just an hour from Melbourne, a collection of hero locations from the three Shire areas were curated to show there truly WAS something to see.
We generated new visual assets for each Council to use beyond the campaign.
The campaign was built around a cheeky tagline -“Nothing To See Here”.
- Campaign and tagline creative
- Design and development of micro website: https://www.nothingtoseehere.com.au/
- Photography (Over 60 x new high quality images provided to each LGA (180 total))
- Videography (2 x Short and 2 x Longer edits per LGA, plus one overarching campaign
- Social Media suggested posts and scheduling
- Media Liaison